Author Topic: Roff House, Watseka IL.  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Roff House, Watseka IL.
« on: Nov 08 2010 - 10:20AM »
As mentioned in another post, my wife and I went with another group (Paranormal Illinois) to investigate the Roff House Halloween morning 12:01am to 4am. It was an interesting time. For my group of 4 people (2 men & 2 women) the house was pretty quiet. In an upstairs bedroom, the other woman in my group said she felt a tingling in her head and the battery in my night vision video camera went dead. I learned later that other people had camera batteries go dead in the same room. In another room's closet I felt tugging on my left pants leg. Kind of like when a young child grabs your leg for support while they are trying to stand.

Other people had somethings happen but it appeared to be a rather quiet night. The owner has since closed the house for investigations for cleansing. He has become afraid to live and work there. Read about it here. http://www.roffhome.com/visit.html

Here is a video (if it works) taken by an IR camera set up by Lucy from Paranormal Illinois.

http://vimeo.com/16545835"

Also I usually discount orb pictures. Most of them are just dust or an insect. Here is a video of a an orb that makes a 90 degree turn.

http://vimeo.com/16375676"
« Last Edit: Nov 08 2010 - 10:32AM by Ghost1 »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Roff House, Watseka IL.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08 2010 - 10:35AM »
That was interesting, was the house heated or cold?   If cold all bugs would have been dead, if not.... I'm nut sure because bugs can look just like that too.  However that first clip was different then must bugs.

I work with surveillance systems for a living.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08 2010 - 02:02PM »
You have to listen to the first clip. It wasn't there for the suspected orb. It is a very faint whisper.

The house was heated. The owner lives there in basically 1 room. He is restoring the house slowly.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline RandomHero

• Mere Mortal
  • No worries..
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09 2010 - 12:10AM »
Ive driven past watseka a couple times before..if its where im thinking i think ive even been in its cemetery before..

interesting first clip...ive watched DVR cameras for hours and hours before (my own lol) even IF it were a bug, its an awfully long one..idk, it struck me as odd..its appearance would almost say bug if not for said length..but then again ive seen orbs i swore were dust, move my IR camera..

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19 2011 - 11:34AM »
Looks like a cool place to go, so lets go!   Bye