Author Topic: Henderson Nevada  (Read 1652 times)

Offline countthastarS2

• Mere Mortal
Henderson Nevada
« on: Nov 09 2010 - 04:03AM »

I went to Vegas the last week of October, while I was there my bf and I had went on the "Vegas haunted tour" You basically sit on a bus and they drive by certion hotels and locations that are haunted. Along with that there are two times that they let you off the bus to take pictures and what not. The pictures that you are looking at are from a park in Henderson. The 1st pic has orbs (I know orbs are such a big debate) the 2nd picture if you look at the left hand corner you see something, I'm unsure what it is but maybe you guys can give your opinion then that would be great.

-Kim
« Last Edit: Nov 17 2010 - 02:39AM by countthastarS2 »
“"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."   ^_^

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Henderson Nevada
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09 2010 - 09:18AM »
I worked on it a bit with some new software I'm evaluating.  I still can't tell what it is, part of me see's a head turned to it's right look towards you........ But I just can't tell?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline RandomHero

• Mere Mortal
  • No worries..
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09 2010 - 01:28PM »
It looks like you caught the cuff of someones shirt sleeve...IMO. either way its too grainy to determine origin or cause of effect, lots of reflective surfaces around the site to create all the orbs you could want, but spiritual presence? eeehh..did you feel anything while there? any history to the place?

Offline countthastarS2

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09 2010 - 03:45PM »
 :NIGHT_1:

The History of Henderson, The tour guide had said it was once  a Indian burial ground, another story that he had told us was there was a family traveling and had decided to call it night and set up camp. In the middle of the night some drunks or what not came buy and killed the whole family but the mother, I guess during that time she had hid. So supposely the area by the picnic table she sits there and crys.

-People have witness two boys they are always together.

- the area by the garbage can (There is something paranormal, the just don't know what it is)

The picture with face or the cuff, I can debunk it's not a actual person..Because I was the last person to get on  the bus because I kept snapping pictures. Um the park didn't have a good feeling, very creepy almost like someone was watching you.
« Last Edit: Nov 11 2010 - 02:23PM by countthastarS2 »
“"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."   ^_^