Author Topic: Poltergeist activity  (Read 226 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Poltergeist activity
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12 2010 - 07:03PM »
Cool...I would like to see up close, the door knob turn.  The flippin roll is nice too      Qu
DARMAR

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12 2010 - 10:15PM »
This video was posted sometime earlier this year.  I called shenanigans on it then and still do.  I'll look and see if I can find what I wrote about it before.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12 2010 - 10:19PM »
Found the old posting of this.  It was posted as "Poltergeist Activity", too.  There was this video and two other videos that the guy had done.  All three were pretty bogus.  Here were my words for the last one, and I still stand by these words. . 

This one is even worse than his other two!  Observe that at about :41 the dogs leave the screen.  This is not because a poltergeist!  This is because he is getting ready to pause the cam, open the door, play, pause again, open more, play again, and so on.  If dogs were in the shot while he was doing this it would be extremely obvious!  The dogs would be in one spot one second and another the next!  This way they do not screw it up for him!  The paper towels are pretty good, but did anyone bother asking why they were there?  Look at his house it's nice and tidy, no other clutter, why are those there?  He did the same thing with the towels as with the door!  He recorded the towels there then paused his video.  He threw the paper towels through the air and recorded that to make it look like it lifted off.  Then he placed the towels where he wanted them.  It is obvious frame to frame that  it was at least 3 takes put together into one!