Author Topic: The Faces of Belmez  (Read 308 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The Faces of Belmez
« on: Dec 01 2010 - 10:33AM »
The Faces of Belmez  (True Story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12dNZdIiVXM
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: The Faces of Belmez
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01 2010 - 08:46PM »
Pretty interesting story.  Would have been nice if they said if the faces are currently still there or what is going on with it.  Imagine tearing up the floor today and putting a camera on it to continuously record to see if a face emerges!  That would be pretty amazing!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04 2010 - 11:25AM »
Interesting to say the least. Have to do some research on this. The thing that bothers me is the woman's voice. It sounds almost robotic. Text to speech generator?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04 2010 - 07:48PM »
I did a little more research after seeing this bit.  Almost everything I found says that the faces are faked. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05 2010 - 12:15AM »
I did a little more research after seeing this bit.  Almost everything I found says that the faces are faked. 

That's cool...post some links for it.   I do research on a lot of stuff to, but I didn't do a thing on this one yet.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: Dec 05 2010 - 05:12PM »
As far as I can tell, with a very little research, the original face (faces) appeared to be legit. In later years, to help promote tourism(?) the later faces were proved fake. The article I read said that the local government and television station faked new faces.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.