Author Topic: Hampton Court Ghost Video  (Read 285 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Hampton Court Ghost Video
« on: Dec 08 2010 - 11:04PM »
I have seen a lot of pics of this "ghost" but this was the first time I had seen a video of it.  Thought I would share! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjzjyfPJqA

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Hampton Court Ghost Video
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08 2010 - 11:50PM »
I always found this one to be a good one, we have it on the board somewhere already....But it's one of my favorites.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Thalassa

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04 2011 - 04:17PM »
Hampton Court is just down the road from me, its a wierd place. I used to spend alot of time there, sometimes alone in the state rooms when I was an intern and although I never saw anything, I found the feeling in the Great Hall to be oppressive.
The eyes of the dead must be closed while the eyes of the living must remain open

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04 2011 - 05:01PM »
Hampton Court is just down the road from me, its a wierd place. I used to spend alot of time there, sometimes alone in the state rooms when I was an intern and although I never saw anything, I found the feeling in the Great Hall to be oppressive.

Cool, that would be cool to live be that place.  There is is much history (ghosts) at those old places.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Thalassa

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04 2011 - 05:12PM »
I used to know someone whose mother took a cleaning job there while her children where small. Obviously the hours where very early in the morning and she used to say that she thought she saw something in the Kings bed.
The eyes of the dead must be closed while the eyes of the living must remain open