Author Topic: British UFO Files  (Read 662 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
British UFO Files
« on: Dec 13 2010 - 01:46PM »
Has anybody seen this video?

While the American Government’s alleged knowledge of discoveries of UFO’s has long been known, The British UFO Files reveals for the first time the secret history of alien aircraft investigations led by the most powerful forces within the British establishment. The programme explores hitherto secret departments within the Ministry of Defense as well as controversial claims made by those working within the government and military that the British government has long known about the existence of extra-terrestrial visitors. Despite consistent public denial of the existence of ‘flying saucers’ by the MOD, it has always as a matter of course investigated sightings, ever since pilots during the First World War reported strange ‘aerial phenomena’.

Winston Churchill himself ordered investigations by the Admiralty in 1929 into such disturbances. Indeed, the British government began to formally study UFO sightings in 1950 following changes in public opinion fueled by flying saucer fictional stories serialized in British newspapers and magazines.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6983772507888470670&hl=undefined#
« Last Edit: Dec 16 2010 - 08:58PM by Ghost1 »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: British UFO Files
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16 2010 - 09:02PM »
I don't think I've seen this....I'm watching it now.

Good job Steve!   =D>
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.