Author Topic: Ghost? (Mist)  (Read 1530 times)

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
Ghost? (Mist)
« on: Feb 21 2011 - 03:26PM »
The only editing I did was with the scanning software to make the resolution lower. Currently I cannot remember what camera this was taken with since I snapped this when I was 13 years old. I'm posting the full experience in the story thread.

Taken:
Midnight on a Full Moon

Could this be the white lady of Bachelor's Grove?
Edit: Also nobody was smoking and it wasn't cold enough for breath to be seen

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Ghost? (Mist)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21 2011 - 08:44PM »
First off...welcome to the forum.  It is always exciting to us when new members actually post.  I like your picture.   Do you have more information as to when it was taken.  The date on the picture says February.  I have to say I find it a very interesting picture.   

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21 2011 - 10:00PM »
Afraid the date on the camera was reset at the time. You know how that can be on older cameras where batteries we're replaced alot. November is vivid in my mind because of my birthday November 1st. Also since it was such a huge impact in my life.

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23 2011 - 08:45AM »
this is a great picture. it looks like a figure in some kind of old fashioned hooded cloak with its head bowed down a little.
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03 2011 - 04:24PM »
I hope I don't seem harsh but that simply looks like a mist/fog...maybe it was cold?

I'm a skeptic...I'm sure that will become apparent. I won't be a dick about it. I was a believer for the first 19 years of my life.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Apr 03 2011 - 05:09PM »
I hope I don't seem harsh but that simply looks like a mist/fog...maybe it was cold?

I'm a skeptic...I'm sure that will become apparent. I won't be a dick about it. I was a believer for the first 19 years of my life.

Being a skeptic is fine, that's the purpose of the site to share data and discus it......Your comment was fine.   :*:

Except for the blinded skeptic as I call them, they won't be objective at all...... and what the say is the answer, period. There only reason for posing is to get people pissed, and thank God we have only has a few of them on the site ever.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03 2011 - 05:28PM »
Being a skeptic is fine, that's the purpose of the site to share data and discus it......Your comment was fine.   :*:

Except for the blinded skeptic as I call them, they won't be objective at all...... and what the say is the answer, period. There only reason for posing is to get people pissed, and thank God we have only has a few of them on the site ever.
These smilies are obnoxious...haha. But, you're right  =D>, my dad is actually one of those types of skeptics. If I came home with a picture of a person and said that that person wasn't here...it had to be a ghost. He would just imply that I somehow didn't see the person when I took it.

I love paranormal stuff, but I won't be 'convinced' until something happens to me. At the same time, I enjoy seeing and hearing about what has happened to others... most experiences are really fascinating.

The closest thing to an experience for me was at Edna Collins Bridge. I was in the car with a few friends, and we could have sworn that it sounded like someone was walking up to the car wearing shoes. That was cool...but they made me drive away before anything else happened. (That isn't a joke...they would have been pissed if I stayed...I wasn't going to leave)