Author Topic: scenic pictures of the grove  (Read 1158 times)

Offline allixgatorr

• Mere Mortal
scenic pictures of the grove
« on: Dec 17 2010 - 05:09PM »
took these photos towards the end of november, before the snow. it was drizzling that day and it added a nice effect to the pictures. i especially like the one of the fulton grave and the entrance.

we visited the old foundations and the arrows on the trees that were at one time covered up are now visible again and VERY easy to see =/

also, the picture i named "hut" is interesting. it looks like someone made a kind of lean-to out of the branches and vines? it was a little strange.

hope you guys enjoy=]

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: scenic pictures of the grove
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18 2010 - 10:21AM »
Thanks for sharing your pictures, and yes the rain does give it a cooler look.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline allixgatorr

• Mere Mortal
Re: scenic pictures of the grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18 2010 - 10:42AM »
youre welcome! it was nice to get some good pictures of the place. i have pictures of all the arrows on the trails too if youd like to see. i dont know how recent its been seen anyones been down there but the arrows arent covered anymore.

and can you take a look at my other post with pictures that i posted yesterday? i wanted some opinions on what was in them. thanks =]