Author Topic: interesting pictures?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline allixgatorr

• Mere Mortal
interesting pictures?
« on: Dec 17 2010 - 05:49PM »
these pictures were taken at the end of november. they arent edited, just cropped to focus on what i saw.

the set are 4 different pictures taken using the rapid shot setting. they are cropped, but if anyone wants to see the full sized photos i can post them. i know theyre a little blurry but in every picture there is an orange figure (there was nothing orange in the woods). i always look at the pictures on my camera as soon as i take them, and when i saw the orange, i went to the spot and nothing orange was there. the figure is also in a different position in every picture. opinions please?!

the last 2 pictures are an original and a cropped picture. in the original picture, i see a mans head and shoulders right to the left of the tree in the center of the picture. its towards the base of the tree right above the head stone thats next to it. the last one is the cropped picture to make the face easier to see. to me it looks like an older man with what looks like a hat on? its the dark spot in the photo and its a side profile of his face looking to the left. a friend thought it almost looked like a fox?!

opinions are appreciated! thanks.
« Last Edit: Dec 17 2010 - 08:50PM by allixgatorr »