Author Topic: This Friday?  (Read 1130 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
This Friday?
« on: Dec 28 2010 - 08:56PM »
I am planning on making a trip to visit my brother for New Years.  I will be visiting him this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Friday is supposed to be 50 degrees and we are planning on making a trip to Bachelors Grove as long as there is a break in the rain.  Anyone like to meet up and have a nerdy good time there with us? 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: This Friday?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28 2010 - 09:03PM »
I'll be there whatever day you say....I'm not stuck on the job-site now.  I just posted yesterday about going there this weekend too, did u see that one?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28 2010 - 10:28PM »
Name a time. I'll try to meet you guys there.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29 2010 - 10:04AM »
Name a time. I'll try to meet you guys there.

Just watch the board, the time is up to "bodhisattva" because he lives out of state.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29 2010 - 12:22PM »
Charging my batteries on the cameras.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30 2010 - 01:15AM »
I am leaving for my brothers tomorrow.  I will try to sign on when I get to his place and leave a more detailed plan.  If I don't manage to sign back on with a plan then feel free to text me at 859-240-2364 and we can figure something out. 

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #6 on: Dec 31 2010 - 06:17PM »
It was raining pretty good here most of the day. The snow is gone from around my house. I imagine it was pretty muddy out there. Did anybody go?

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Dec 31 2010 - 09:11PM »
Ghost and I talked and we switched it to tomorrow if you want to go.  We are aiming for a four oclock time.  Just look for the guy walking around Bachelors Grove in a camoflauge jacket, that will be me. 

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01 2011 - 08:52PM »
Besides cold, how was the trip. Lately I don't handle cold to well.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Jan 01 2011 - 09:06PM »
It was pretty good, I was out there about a hour before them and took 100's of pictures.  very peaceful, no one was around at all...... And yes it was a bit cool.  :)   

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Jan 01 2011 - 11:24PM »
Thanks for showing up Ghost!  It was a very good time.  My brother and I showed up and got to meet Ghost.   Walked around, told a few stories, pretty nice time.  Because how late it was, and how bitter cold it was, we didn't hang out too long but the quality of time definitely made up for the quantity of time!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Jan 02 2011 - 12:22AM »
Thanks for showing up Ghost!  It was a very good time.  My brother and I showed up and got to meet Ghost.   Walked around, told a few stories, pretty nice time.  Because how late it was, and how bitter cold it was, we didn't hang out too long but the quality of time definitely made up for the quantity of time!

Yes, I enjoyed meeting with you and your brother... After we left I was thinking we should have gone out and got a bit to eat too.  Oh well next time.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #12 on: Jan 02 2011 - 02:13PM »
Yep! John (Ghost1) is a treasure trove of B.G. lore and UFOs. I'm always ready to listen to his B.G. and ghost hunting stories.