Author Topic: The Dancing Sun!  (Read 224 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
The Dancing Sun!
« on: Dec 26 2007 - 03:57AM »
this video was captured by my cell phone. On this average clear sunny day I looked to the sky and witnessed the miracle of the dancing sun. I started recording with my phone holding my arm straight out into the air. I was alone and could not believe what I was seeing. The sun bouncing around and beating like a heart. A few hours later I showed the phone video to my family, and we all knew seeing the sun like this was such a miracle..we are all devout catholics. After playing the video over and over hundreds of times..we note that Jesus' face from the Shroud of Turin is visible above the sun around 27-31 seconds into the video. Also, listen closly for the voice of an angel..we can all clearly hear the voice after I say to myself "unbelievable" ..the voice says "can you see love now?"..again, I was alone. Originally we couldn't hear the voice on the cell phone, we then put it on the computer and it took listening to it hundreds more times.. and now on the cell phone it can be heard very very clearly. Please feel free to leave feedback or ask any questions. Our family feels blessed to witness this miracle and wanted to share.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com