Author Topic: Evidence of paranormal activity.  (Read 186 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Evidence of paranormal activity.
« on: Dec 25 2007 - 10:06PM »
OK this is a video that I watched a few weeks ago on youtube and i wasn't sure if it was real or not. I posted a question to the person who took the video and got an answer.  Here I am posting the video and the question and the responses. Once I heard back from the owner I felt that it was not only a scary vid of a demon but that there is a high probability that it is real.

This was my question:  What is the history on the house? Why were you filming? Were were the living occupants at the time of this? Do you feel that you have brought something evil through while playing w/the ouija board? It didn't look human in the reflection if indeed this is not another fixed film.

This is the first response by the first person who shot the vid:  Alright. I am the person who had the camera set up. We were filming because we had thought we heard something strange, so we decided to see if anything showed up. Yes... I fear we did.

This is the response from the 2nd person who shot the vid and seems to be the owner of the house.:  
For some reason the film sped up once it waz put on here
At least it was on my computer

But I am quite terrified in my house now
I'm moving soon
And I'm glad

The only thing I know about this house is that it was built in the 1800's
And a man died in the master bedroom I think it was
People believe it was his wife who killed him
Others think it was suicide
We don't know the true story

But that's all I know of about this house
It's quite a beautiful house I must admit...

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Evidence of paranormal activity.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26 2007 - 07:54PM »
That was interesting, that black shadow fly's by first then things start to move. Pretty cool.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Evidence of paranormal activity.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26 2007 - 09:16PM »
Yes but I have a feeling there is more there than we can see with the video sped up the way it is. The owner of the video said that it wasn't that way on his camcorder but when he downloaded it sped up and he couldn't fix it.  I have the worst software for trying to fix videos myself but when I did try I could almost see 2 spirits there. One looked like a transparent woman with with a terrified look on her face and the other was a completely dark entity chasing her! I wish that someone could slow it down so that we could see if that is the casse or if it is just an illusion caused by my crappy software.  kn
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com