Author Topic: Alien Abduction Caught on Tape!!  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Alien Abduction Caught on Tape!!
« on: Dec 26 2007 - 04:49AM »
This is a video shown on TvShow Paranormal Borderline, as being an "abduction caught for a security cam". The VHS Tape came light for the Show producers with a letter in which its autor (nameless) says that this weird video is not a fraud, but a real unexplained situation. In the tape the guy disappears for something like 2 hours...

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Alien Abduction Caught on Tape!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26 2007 - 06:01AM »
NOTE - This video is the property of its respective owner and is used in accordance with Section 107 of the 1979 US Copyright Law (Fair Use). No challenge to ownership is implied. It is being featured purely for educational purposes.

This video featured on the TV program 'Paranormal Borderline' hosted by Johnathan Frakes and appears to show what some people are claiming to be "proof of alien abduction".

It is a security video from what appears to be a store. The time is 11.16pm and a worker is seemingly closing up the place for the night. However, when he opens the back gate and walks outside there is an instant, blinding flash right where he is standing and then all of the security cameras are temporarily knocked out, soon resuming their function. They then run for another 1 hour 50 minutes until 1.06am when there is another blinding white flash and all the cameras again get knocked out. When they resume function the aforementioned worker can be seen lying in a foetal position nearby to where he disappeared. He then leans up, vomits, then staggers off disorientated.

There is no way of knowing for sure what is happening in this video, however, the possibility that it could be an abduction cannot be ruled out. There is a possibility that the man may have accidentally wandered into a downed powerline and knocked himself unconscious. Maybe it could be an elaborate hoax?

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26 2007 - 09:11PM »
Thats a another interesting one, a abduction caught on surveillance camera.  That has to be a first!   They need to find this guy and see if he's ok, and to check for implants.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04 2008 - 05:33PM »
bump
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.