BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove Ghost Hunting Trip Plans

Planning to go as soon as it's above freezing. I don't want to go alone

(1/4) > >>

Badgegirl007:
Hi there. I've been studying the paranormal for quite some time, and up to this point it has frightened me as much as interested me. I've never done a ghost hunt but I have been psyched about it for a while. I want to visit Bachelor's Grove (legally) and I live about 45 min. away, but no way in hell will I go alone, because in the 1 in 100 chance I see something I will be scared, lol. If someone is with me I will be ok, but if I'm alone I may start going into panic mode.

I'm up for a group or just one person, we can meet at the site where you park at Rubio FP. I do have a knee injury so you'd have to put up with keeping a slower pace (just how far is the walk?) but I really want to go. Right now I'm unemployed so time of day is not important but I'd like to go on a weekday, when kids are in school, so there is a better chance of no others around.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Badgegirl007 on Jan 21 2011 - 02:02PM   ---Hi there. I've been studying the paranormal for quite some time, and up to this point it has frightened me as much as interested me. I've never done a ghost hunt but I have been psyched about it for a while. I want to visit Bachelor's Grove (legally) and I live about 45 min. away, but no way in hell will I go alone, because in the 1 in 100 chance I see something I will be scared, lol. If someone is with me I will be ok, but if I'm alone I may start going into panic mode.

I'm up for a group or just one person, we can meet at the site where you park at Rubio FP. I do have a knee injury so you'd have to put up with keeping a slower pace (just how far is the walk?) but I really want to go. Right now I'm unemployed so time of day is not important but I'd like to go on a weekday, when kids are in school, so there is a better chance of no others around.

--- End quote ---

I'm free anytime to go there with you but Mondays and Wednesdays...pick a day, I prefer morning trips if possible too.  (like between 8:00am to 12:00pm)

Badgegirl007:
ok, so how about next friday at 10:00? (after rush hour). exactly how far is that walk? I have the gimpy knee so I need to know if I need to bring my cane and chug some advil beforehand lol

Also, I don't have a digital camera. Would a disposable be ok to use or is the quality too crappy? I really wish I had a camcorder. Being unemployed sucks  :X

I'm 35 btw, not 80...I didn't want the cane comment to throw you off.  :giggle2:

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Badgegirl007 on Jan 21 2011 - 02:34PM   ---ok, so how about next friday at 10:00? (after rush hour). exactly how far is that walk? I have the gimpy knee so I need to know if I need to bring my cane and chug some advil beforehand lol

Also, I don't have a digital camera. Would a disposable be ok to use or is the quality too crappy? I really wish I had a camcorder. Being unemployed sucks  :X

I'm 35 btw, not 80...I didn't want the cane comment to throw you off.  :giggle2:

--- End quote ---

It's a bit of a walk, and the path has ice on it too....so you might want to have it just to be safe.  Any camera will do the trick and next Friday is fine.

Badgegirl007:
I'm game...it would be cool if some other members want to join us. The more the merrier. Too bad I don't have a Rascal scooter! But I'll manage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version