Author Topic: UFO over Jerusalem the 2nd video.  (Read 1294 times)

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
UFO over Jerusalem the 2nd video.
« on: Feb 05 2011 - 09:25AM »
This video is definitely looking more and more real to me. Especially since there were multiple cameras capturing the ufo all at the same tame.

2nd Jerusalem Dome of the Rock Temple Mount UFO video surfaces from 01/28/2011.

MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: UFO over Jerusalem the 2nd video.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05 2011 - 09:55AM »
This video is definitely looking more and more real to me. Especially since there were multiple cameras capturing the ufo all at the same tame.

I agree, even though the bunkers say it's fake, I believe that 5 videos have surfaced now also.....we are discussing it on the Thresholds forum too.

http://www.ufo-info.com

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Hellboy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05 2011 - 07:19PM »
It looks pretty real to me, but I'm no expert.  But you would thing since it's on 3 or 4 different videos, how the heck would you fake that?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05 2011 - 08:07PM »
I don't know. If it stood alone, I'd say it was faked. However, if there are several other videos/pictures taken at the same time from other locations, I would have to say it is real. The reaction of the people just doesn't fit. At least in my mind.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.