Author Topic: THE STARCHILD SKULL  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
THE STARCHILD SKULL
« on: Feb 19 2011 - 11:31AM »
THE STARCHILD SKULL

THE STARCHILD SKULL is a unique 900-year-old bone skull found in Mexico in the 1930s. The Starchild Project is an informal organization which began in 1999 when Ray and Melanie Young, the owners of the Starchild Skull, asked Lloyd Pye to head research efforts to determine what caused the unusual shape and properties of the bone.
[float=right]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA[/float]
The results uncovered by Pye’s team ruled out all known deformities, and presented the scientific community with a genetic and physiological profile never before seen on Earth.

On this Sunday nights show we have a excellent interview with Amy Vickers from the StarChild Project. Also Scott Ozbrook from the U.S. Geological Survey talking about the wave of earthquakes in Arkansas.  Plus our friends Richard Dolan & Mike Kleen.
7:30pm cst @ http://www.ufo-info.com

http://www.starchildproject.com/
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline DemonBoy

• Mere Mortal
Re: THE STARCHILD SKULL
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19 2011 - 07:34PM »
I've heard of this before, it's quite amazing if you think about it. Unknow DNA not from this earth?   cho

I will listen to your show for sure for that interview.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26 2011 - 10:31AM »

In most respects it appears to be that of a human, except that it has an   extraordinarily large cranium and eye sockets. The eye sockets are   about 15 percent larger than a modern human's. The age and date of the   skull are unknown. Similar skulls appear in photos by Karen Scheidt of   remains found in a Mexican cave. Could they all be genetic mutations,   some unknown species of creature or something not of this world? (Fathead Skull)
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26 2011 - 10:49AM »
In most respects it appears to be that of a human, except that it has an   extraordinarily large cranium and eye sockets. The eye sockets are   about 15 percent larger than a modern human's. The age and date of the   skull are unknown. Similar skulls appear in photos by Karen Scheidt of   remains found in a Mexican cave. Could they all be genetic mutations,   some unknown species of creature or something not of this world? (Fathead Skull)

Steve, go listen to last weeks show where we talked about the Starchild.  She explained everything in detail, it was a amazing interview.  There are quite a few things different about the skull, two of the major things is the thickness & strength and the material that it is made of.

Also that picture below, isn't even the startchild skull.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26 2011 - 02:04PM »
I know it wasn't a starchild skull. I probably should have put it in a separate post but I thought I'd put it here for 1) comparison 2) possibly extraterrestrial. I'm surprised that I couldn't find more on it but I'm still looking when I got time. cher

The comments about the skull are not mine. They were the caption that was with the picture. If you want move it to a separate post please do.  :*:
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.