Author Topic: Space walk anomalies  (Read 907 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Space walk anomalies
« on: Feb 21 2011 - 11:34AM »
I can't get the embedding to work so I'll have to put a link here..

I just can not believe that this has not been bigger news... This is   incredible! Listen to what they are saying, at first it seems as if they   go into a panic and then I believe that they use a code word   "Antenna"... You are going to want to listen to the audio closely more   than once... Then this round UFO is like the ones from the "Tether   Incident" where the 11 mile tether broke free and was surrounded by   round UFO's similar to this one shown in this video... Look at all the   flashes of different colors, some of that has to do with radiation ...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/66894/Very_Strange_Happenings_during_Space_Walk/

« Last Edit: Feb 21 2011 - 12:03PM by Ghost1 »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Space walk anomalies
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21 2011 - 12:14PM »
Pretty interesting video, it looks like parts of the space station are coming loose by them self?  I'm I seeing that right?   ter

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Space walk anomalies
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22 2011 - 09:19PM »
Great find
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com