Author Topic: Dark Mist?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
Dark Mist?
« on: Feb 22 2011 - 04:05PM »
Hello Everyone :D I'm Just wondering if someone could explain why there's a dark mist in the corner of the photo... Not saying its paranormal. I think it might be though lol but i have reason for it being there. U can see the light in the back ground on the backporch, the area was well light, No body had their finger over the lense. The guy in the Photo is my uncle, The photo hasn't been altered at all. It was taken on A Digital Camera/Recorder.

the house we have is old (over 60 some years old), I've had a number of unexplainable things happen while i visit it. Not just me but everyone in the house has things they don't know how to explain happen. Maybe we got a picture! lol I know for a fact whatever is in our house isn't always friendly.
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Dark Mist?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22 2011 - 04:10PM »
Well, if your sure it wasn't a finger or camera strap, then it's pretty intriguing because there is something there.   cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22 2011 - 04:16PM »
The Camera has no strap that dangles like that. It has a slipstrap on the side so you can slide your hand in  and avoid from touching the lense and all. It's actually transparent a little because you can see the Door frame a little but solid so you can't see what it overlays....it's unusual lol
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22 2011 - 06:38PM »
What is a digital camera/recorder? Video camera? A digital still camera in video mode? A video camera in still picture mode?

I'd still guess a moving finger got in the way.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22 2011 - 07:30PM »
It was not recording. it was a still picture taken with the camera part of the Recorder... It records videos if you want  and it has a camara to take pictures. It was a picture that was taken not a video....lol