Author Topic: NASA Scientest finds alien life  (Read 820 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
NASA Scientest finds alien life
« on: Mar 06 2011 - 06:57PM »
Aliens exist, and we have proof.
That astonishingly awesome claim comes from Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an   astrobiologist at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, who says he has found   conclusive evidence of alien life — fossils of bacteria found in an extremely   rare class of meteorite called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites. (There are only nine   such meteorites on planet Earth.) Hoover’s findings were published late Friday   night in the Journal   of Cosmology, a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
“I interpret it as indicating that life is more broadly distributed than   restricted strictly to the planet earth,” Hoover, who has spent more than 10   years studying meteorites around the world, told FoxNews.com   in an interview. “This field of study has just barely been touched — because   quite frankly, a great many scientist would say that this is impossible.”
Hoover discovered the fossils by breaking apart the CI1 meteorite, and   analyzing the exposed rock with a scanning-electron microscope and a field   emission electron-scanning microscope, which allowed him to detect any fossil   remains. What he found were fossils of micro-organisms , many of   which he says are strikingly similar to those found on our own planet .

Read the full story here..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/nasascientistfindsevidenceofalienlife

and here..
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/05/exclusive-nasa-scientists-claims-evidence-alien-life-meteorite/
« Last Edit: Mar 06 2011 - 06:59PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: NASA Scientest finds alien life
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22 2011 - 08:59PM »
Thanks for posting Steve
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com