Author Topic: Cheltenham UK  (Read 997 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Cheltenham UK
« on: Mar 07 2011 - 09:07AM »
The following video was taken 30 Jan 2011.

Amazing UFO over Cheltanham, UK - night of the 30th January 2011

UFO sightings 2011 - This UFO video of unknown   craft hovering in the night sky over Cheltenham, UK was recorded on   Sunday, 30th January 2011.

Witness report: Sunday   night 30th  Jan 2011 over Cheltenham UK. Crisp, clear, very cold night   and we saw  3-4 lights which seemed brighter than the other stars. If   you looked  closer you could make out a few 'coloured' lights which   seemed to be  flashing and some of the them were moving slowly across   the sky,  inconsistently (starting/stopping). So we tried to video the   brightest  and eventually the zoom managed to focus and this is what   came out...
I  just wish I had a stronger zoom and a   tripod! Strangely there was  absolutely no sound at all, completely   silent and this one was there all  night long over my house. At about   midnight we drove up to the masts  which is the highest point in the   area and with no city light  distraction - we saw over 100 of these. All   a variety of colours and  some moving differently or just disappearing.
This    UFO was there most of the night if not all of it, in the same spot,   was  completely silent and seemed to change colour from blue to yellow   to  red - you can see a bit of this as the camera zooms in. Any movement   you  do see is my poor motion tracking or camera shake.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Cheltenham UK
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07 2011 - 09:20AM »
Pretty nice, once it was in focus.   Definitely some sort of craft.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.