Author Topic: faceless black dog at bachelors grove  (Read 2601 times)

Offline andy

• Apparition
faceless black dog at bachelors grove
« on: Mar 21 2011 - 07:27AM »
took some pics at the grove and came up with some interesting stuff........here is one of the black dog i heard about...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: faceless black dog at bachelors grove
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21 2011 - 10:30AM »
It does look like a dog, you can even see pointed ears.  Again I'll have to enhance it and see what I can find........
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23 2011 - 09:43PM »
everyone seems to get that black dog lurking in the bushes and it always along the same fence line... interesting. i think i have a picture of it too, but i have to look through all my photos to find it. i wonder what it could be, and if it's paranormal, what's keeping it there.
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25 2011 - 11:23AM »
there is a black shadow to the right of the pic...looks like a man in a long black robe wearing a hat

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03 2011 - 05:41PM »
The problem is...these objects/things or so far away its hard to tell what they are. What if it was just some sort of animal that was in the background?

If it is a 'ghost dog' why can't in just be three feet in front of you? You know, make things easier? :(

Offline Ace45

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: May 10 2011 - 02:14PM »
If it's in the same spot all the time it's probably pareidolia that's exactly what this looks like to me. I love paranormal pictures and stories but I just keep seeing alot of pareidolia on here. I don't want to offend anyone that sees anything I do want to be a solid part of this community but I just don't get some of these pictures

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16 2011 - 08:07AM »
i would say  the majority of the people who post pictures here are not professional ghost hunters....personally i  can take a camera go to the grove and snap a few hundred pics go thru them one by one and post whatever i  think i see.....a total amateur........its not that serious. UNLESS OF COURSE WHAT EVER YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF FOLLOWS YOU HOME.......THEN!!!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 22 2011 - 06:40AM by andy »