Author Topic: day time mist  (Read 2723 times)

Offline andy

• Apparition
day time mist
« on: Mar 29 2011 - 09:05AM »
caught this mist around 11am.

Offline andy

• Apparition
Re: day time mist
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29 2011 - 09:20AM »
here is a close up

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29 2011 - 10:06AM »
here is a close up

Just curious... There appears to be a white spot in the shade towards the bottom right hand corner of the close up. Any idea what it might be?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29 2011 - 10:13AM »
didn't see that! good eyes. don't have a clue on what that might be

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29 2011 - 01:33PM »
Kind odd odd, looks like smoke of some kind.  Was it visible when you took the picture?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29 2011 - 03:21PM »
didn't see that! good eyes. don't have a clue on what that might be

The interesting thing about it is that it looks like an arrow pointing up. If you follow it up, it looks like a person sitting on the branch of the tree. The bend of the branch down helps the illusion. Probably matrixing but you never know.

In the center top of the picture, there could be the upper torso of a shadow man.

I know I shouldn't but I usually dismiss mists as being natural unless I see it form. Even than, depending on circumstances, I'll dismiss or ignore them. 99% of the time I'll ignore orbs unless they can be seen with the naked eye. Unless they do strange things on video. However, I look for anomalies in pictures. Something that strikes me as "not being right".
« Last Edit: Mar 29 2011 - 03:23PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Mar 29 2011 - 10:33PM »

You definitely can see the sun's rays coming down from the left and crossing..what's immediately interesting to me is how defined, if not solid, the mist ends in a line, visible on the right  side when running and with the blackish fence section in the back ground ?  How solid is that mist?
DARMAR

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30 2011 - 06:45AM »
ghost1 there was no smoke when i took this pic..it was all clear...when i look at this pic now i can see an outline of a woman in a dress

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #8 on: Apr 03 2011 - 04:47PM »
This is hard to explain, it's interesting to say the least. Paranormal? I doubt it but you never know... I'm sure the mist is explainable. I don't really see a dress there...

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Jul 27 2013 - 05:24PM »
To the person who said the mist looks like smoke & asked if it was visible in the day:

I was with Andy when this picture was taken, & no, it wasn't visible. There wasn't any smoke or any mist in the area at all. It was a clear day. There was nothing unusual at all. There was nothing in the air when this picture was taken. It's large, & we would have seen it if it was visible to the naked eye.
To the person who said the mist is explainable, then please explain what is it then? 

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Jul 27 2013 - 05:30PM »
To the person who asked, How solid is the mist?
The mist wasn't visible at all to us. We were walking  through it & around it, not knowing it was there. So I would say, it wasn't solid at all. It was a clear day, there wasn't any smoke or a mist of any kind in the air when this picture was taken. I hope this answers your question.