Author Topic: Egyptian Theater, DeKalb IL May 20 10pm-2Am  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Badgegirl007

• Mere Mortal
  • no oiuja boards are allowed in my home period
    • my facebook
Egyptian Theater, DeKalb IL May 20 10pm-2Am
« on: Mar 30 2011 - 06:46AM »
Egyptian Theater paranormal tour http://www.egyptiantheatre.org/    It is located in DeKalb and private investigations are allowed from 10   pm to 2 am. I'm thinking of doing this on a Friday night during may (the 20th). I   need at least 3 people to commit to go along, the fee is $40 per person and I think I have 3 total confirmed people going (we need at least 5) . I have already gotten permission from the director for a private investigation, so there won't be any noobs, just us. (well, I'm a noob, but I'm trying to start my own investigation service so I don't count lol) RSVP or msg me if interested. I'm not sure how we handle the payments, since i organized it you may have to send checks to me (in care of the Egyptian theater) and I also need to make a hundred dollar deposit. After I subtract the forty for myself, could we split the deposits depending on how may people go? If 6 people go, it's only a $10 amount. I'm still unemployed so I'm not trying to beg for money, just trying to organize it asap.

You can actually text or call me at 630-290-9413 to rsvp if you want and I can give you my address for the checks. I don't have PayPal so I can't do it that way (Old eBay account screwed me on Pay pal lol)

Join Us! We can carpool too, and maybe go out for dinner before or breakfast after.
Who am I to say demons and Ghosts exist? Who is anyone to say? No one has the answer, and those that don't believe chose so because they are scared to

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Egyptian Theater, DeKalb IL May 20 10pm-2Am
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26 2011 - 02:43PM »
Any spots still open?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.