Author Topic: California Investgators  (Read 926 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
California Investgators
« on: Mar 31 2011 - 08:06PM »
If you live in California or plan to visit.. I received this courtesy of Dan Jungles at the Will County Ghost Hunters.

Hello, my name is Glen. I live in El Dorado   County. If you are interested, I know of an EXTREMELY creepy cemetary   where there are large trees growing over some of the graves, gravestones   that are from the 1800's and the STRANGEST part about this cemetary is   that it has an old rusted rot iron fence and gate that surrounds it. ALL   of the pine trees on the outside of the cemetary are tall and straight   BUT, ALL of the pine trees that are on the INSIDE of the cemetary fence   line are FORKED! Weirdest thing that I've ever seen (when it comes to   cemetary's. I've always thought about going to it and checking for   paranormal activity. This cemetary is HIDDEN and only a FEW people know   about it, to my understanding. It's in the forest. I also know of   another cemetary in the outskirts of Auburn, Ca. and it's another creepy   site! I took a friend of mine there decades back, in the after dark   hours and it has trees growing on top of graves there as well. Whe n I   pulled up to the gate, I got a REALLY freaky feeling about it and we   decided to turn around and leave. If you're interested in the locations   of these sites or are interested in investigating them, please let me   know at (message Steve for info)   and I can give you my phone number and I'll be happy to give you the   coordinates or take you there and show you! Thank you for your time, Glen
If you are in California and interested, message me and I'll give you the man's email.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.