Author Topic: Went to BG today  (Read 4100 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Went to BG today
« Reply #15 on: May 28 2010 - 07:04PM »
Hahaha!  I love it!  It is so funny and so sad at the same time!  Have they said why they faked these, Ghost?

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: May 28 2010 - 10:15PM »
Bod, they haven't been spotted since they were busted. Here's hoping they got the point, saddled up and rode off into the sunset.
Loading Signature...

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: May 29 2010 - 02:19AM »
Are these the first people ever to be BANNED?  I am wondering if they set out originally to make these bogus pics or if they saw their pics and later thought about doing it.  I am, also, wondering if they did it to be funny or wanted to try to add to the mystery of Bachelor's Grove; the philosophy degree in me always tries to think for both sides of everything :clap:.  I am guessing that whatever their intentions that they will be back and try it again under a false name.  People always return to the scene of the crime! 

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: May 29 2010 - 03:37PM »
#1 - No... They're not the first ever to be banned, but you gotta be a pretty big thorn in Ghost's side to get banned.

#2 - Odds are likely if they spent money on the app for their phone, it was their intention to product fake product. It's kinda like saying "Did they go to the flea market looking for counterfeit stuff, or did they just happen to see what was there and make an impulse purchase?"... Odds are likely if you know something is bogus, you're doing it with intent.

#3 - Let them try to come back. Ghost approves all memberships, and if you notice in the lower right hand side of each post, next to Report to Moderator, there's your IP address or if you're viewing someone else, it says "Logged"... It's really easy to check to see what a person's IP is with website admin tools, and I think these goofballs aren't really smart enough to use any of the multitude of bypass options out there... So they won't be back.
Loading Signature...

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #19 on: May 29 2010 - 07:13PM »
I wonder what their response would be, to their action?

I was going to write when I first saw the child photo next to the Moss tombstone-  "as this is totally incredible or this is totally b&^%!!  kn  ... I think from the lack of responses the day of the original post, most of you were already thinking that it had to be the later. 
« Last Edit: May 29 2010 - 07:37PM by ixex »
DARMAR

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: May 29 2010 - 07:21PM »
Ixex, they don't have a response. What are they gonna say "Oh poo, we got busted faking pictures. Please re-admit us into this community so we can make pretend posts and try to fake people out again. In the process, we promise to defecate all over this site's reputation and do more harm than good."

Good riddance. Although, someone should pose as Petey the Troll and invite them to sign up on the Other Site, saying that the resemblance between the iPhone app and their pictures just happens to be coincidence and he'll accept them there as proof that the Grove is in need of people in forest ranger costumes patrolling the grounds with hidden microphones.
Loading Signature...

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #21 on: May 29 2010 - 07:27PM »

Weird too...jumping up and down or whatever on a tombstone >>>
DARMAR

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #22 on: Jun 02 2010 - 12:01AM »
Good capture, Ghost. I hate people when they do crap like that. :X

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #23 on: Feb 14 2013 - 08:37AM »
good work ghost!! a lot of people here take the time and effort to capture real photos of the paranormal...was so glad that person was banned ....
« Last Edit: Feb 26 2013 - 08:15AM by andy »

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #24 on: Feb 19 2013 - 03:18PM »
I do fear that since Zak and his gang were at the cemetary, there may be more cretons such as this showing up to the cemetary.  A total lack of respect for the dead, and sites such as this one trying to help preserve the place.  Too much of history has been lost due to a shift in people's attitudes.  This site is a welcomed change for places in history long forgotten.  I forsee many more people posting fake pictures as more people try and recreate some of the more famous ghost pictures.  Some will try and besmirch the reputation of others for their own pleasure.  If the poster had wanted to simply scare his brother, he should have simply taken an iq test.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!