Author Topic: Possible orb and not sure in the other photo.. - pics of my newphew.  (Read 1706 times)

Offline kkelley0171

• Mere Mortal
I'm uploading these two photos of my newphew.  One was taken at his home in Florida.. the photo before and after there was nothing there - but this looks like an orb to us.  The other photo was taken at the Grand Canyon.... My sister took this photo and she doesn't smoke.  But when this was taken, my nephew made a comment like "did you hear that?"

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Hi kkelley0171 and welcome to our site!

Well the Orb I'm sorry to say is a environmental one, you can tell by the pattern.  Your other one is pretty interesting though, If there was no smoke around. Off hand I'm not sure what it would be?

Thanks again for posting. 

Here is a great link that will teach you about Orb's if you would like to learn.  ORB's
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
RE: Grand Canyon picture
What type of camera was it taken with. Digital or Film? If it was a film camera was it a disposable or regular film camera? If film camera do you know the age of the film?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
I agree I like the grand canyon one.  Especially if there was no one smoking around.  Interesting that your nephew made a comment about feeling something. 

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
First one is an orb, so it can't be proven ...ever. Any orb is pointless in my opinion.

The second one is interesting...

Offline kkelley0171

• Mere Mortal
Both of these were taken with a digital camera