Author Topic: I don't know  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
I don't know
« on: Apr 12 2011 - 01:15PM »
I've attached a picture taken this past Friday night / Saturday morning at the Egyptian Theater in DeKalb. We think we caught something but aren't sure. The second picture kinda out lines what I am talking about. No, its not the obvious shadow person (actually a bathroom doorway) in the center. Look to the left.

3 other investigators saw a shadow person in the area of the picture within a 30 minute span.

I can send the original if you want. These are resized and optimized for the internet.
« Last Edit: Apr 12 2011 - 01:19PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
Re: I don't know
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12 2011 - 08:01PM »
I personally think it's a stretch. It's a cool catch, I don't see where the outline in the second can be seen in the first.

Interesting nonetheless, but it leaves me unconvinced. It's just a very, very dark picture.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12 2011 - 10:26PM »
I see what you are looking at.  It would be cool if you could get a picture there with the lights on to see if anything is there that would cause that shadow.

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13 2011 - 04:04PM »
I see what you are looking at.  It would be cool if you could get a picture there with the lights on to see if anything is there that would cause that shadow.
That would definitely help

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: Apr 13 2011 - 05:16PM »
I hate to say the obvious but, if there were lights on in the room, there would be no shadows at all. If it is a shadow person, he is blocking part of a doorway. The light that is entering the room from the window is from the outside. I believe the exposure was about 6 seconds long.

We're going back there May 20th with a group Badgegirl007 put together. I try to get a picture of the room with the lights on. However, I have no control over the lighting. When its lights out... the only thing you have is a flashlight.
« Last Edit: Apr 13 2011 - 05:18PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13 2011 - 09:18PM »
I hate to say the obvious but, if there were lights on in the room, there would be no shadows at all. If it is a shadow person, he is blocking part of a doorway. The light that is entering the room from the window is from the outside. I believe the exposure was about 6 seconds long.

We're going back there May 20th with a group Badgegirl007 put together. I try to get a picture of the room with the lights on. However, I have no control over the lighting. When its lights out... the only thing you have is a flashlight.

LOL...you are right Steve. I guess I did not choose my words correctly.  What I meant was it would be nice to see a picture with the light on to see if there were some type of physical object that could of been blocking the light coming in.  I really do like your picture.   =D>

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Apr 15 2011 - 07:41PM »

You're right but, what ^ she said