Author Topic: Paranormal Activities Caught on Tape  (Read 440 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Paranormal Activities Caught on Tape
« on: Dec 30 2007 - 10:45AM »
This is a pretty good one, parts of these have been posted in here B/4.....but not this whole thing.  Worth watching!   :Y:

Trying to find the cause of the paranormal activity occuring in an Ohio Home, such as, furniture being turned over etc. A video camera and captures these "paranormal activities".. No signs of foul play can be found.
Then another man across the country videos what appears to be even more distrubing..Camera was set up to catch vandels, but look what it captures.
Then Ed and Lorraine Warren video what appears to be a poltergeist.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1190561441
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline pmbasile

• Mere Mortal
Re: Paranormal Activities Caught on Tape
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22 2009 - 09:05PM »
PRETTY CRAZY STUFF MAN!!!!

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22 2009 - 11:01PM »
That demonologist part was some of the worst stuff I have ever seen!  I hope that is a joke and that they did not really put that on TV and try and pass it off as being real.  eno

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23 2009 - 12:11AM »
Of course I respect your opinion, but how are you so convinced that it is not real? Just asking...
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24 2009 - 04:51AM »
Ok, I know I have been ripping a these videos apart lately but let me explain.  I performed as a sideshow circus entertainer the last 10 years; I am, also, an amateur magician.  Much as Harry Houdini did, I can not help but watch these and see how they are faking them.  A lot of these are angles and simple tricks.  Unfortunately, most of the time people will see what they want to see and believe it to be real.  Don't get me wrong, I am a huge believer in ghosts (I would not be here if i were not).  Many people, though, such as this demonologist couple, seem to be faking it just for financial reward.  A wise man once said "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"

At the beginning around  the 3:30 mark he asks for knocking.  Ok, we hear knocking.  No one at all seems concerned where the knocking is coming from?  What is it knocking on?  Don't you think they would have zoomed in right away towards where they think the knocking was coming from?  Just because moms hands on the table does not mean no one else isn't knocking!  There were six people in that family that could be knocking, who knows how many more from the crew!

Next, at 4:15 when the chair moves, whoopie!  Observe the chairs!  The one that moves is the one that you can see all the legs on!  Easily someone laying down on their stomach and pulling the chair back!  Even when they all move together you still can't see the bottom of the one!  Did anyone else think it was weird that they all moved nice and evenly together like they were tied?   This "poltergeist" have such a big reach he can get around the whole table and all the chairs?

The little girl sitting in the chair, ahha. Does anyone else think it is strange that a little girl is sitting in a chair, being messed with by a "poltergeist", doing her homework, and remaining calm?  Weight can be shifted to bounce around, it's no big deal!  But I think this one may actually be someone suspended under the table and using their hand to move the chair.  The angle always stays the same with the large  table cloth hiding parts of the chair.  Mom is nice enough to push it back in so it can be bounced again by whoever is under there.  Then when the table is, again, pulled away you don't see the direction it is being pulled to. 

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 24 2009 - 10:47AM »
I do have to agree with you on this. I see how every one of those can be faked pretty easily. It's true. but who knows!  =D>
You are forsaken.

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24 2009 - 11:36AM »
Your case is very well stated. Thank you for taking the time to explain your point of view. I agree with you, especially about the girl sitting in the chair calmly doing her homework and not jumping out of her seat!
The whole thing did look very staged as I now think about what you wrote.
The thing that bugs me though..The Warrens are world famous for being demonologists. How or why would they be a part of this if it was being staged? Would they risk their reputation on this?   cho
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 24 2009 - 06:21PM »
I used to feel that way about the Warrens and they are
absolutely world famous. They have made a comfortable
living from this profession. Over the years Lorraine and Ed
have been praised AND ridiculed for their part in such cases.
I am old enough to remember first hand how badly their
reputation suffered once it came out that tha Amityville Horror
was a hoax.

Now I'm not saying it was a hoax. I think there was something
to it but since The Warrens exagerated a Lot of things so badly
it became hard to tell what they were telling the whole truth a out.

I don't know her personally so I can't tell u if she is beyond reproach
or not. I just know that she has been involved in more than one
questionable incident and usually were there is smoke there
is fire. But not always. It's very hard.   Almost impossible to tell
about what a person will do when they are seeking attention.

I used to be very trusting n forgiving of EVERYONE. And I was very Gullable but
since being so interested in this subject I've had to get
a bit more suspect.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Oct 25 2009 - 01:23PM »
If anyone has anymore videos from these two they would be interesting to see.