Author Topic: Saturday night visit  (Read 1257 times)

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Saturday night visit
« on: Apr 22 2011 - 11:04AM »
Recently, I experienced a death in the family.  My father's fiance, whom he had been with for 18 years, committed suicide at their house while he was at work.  No one knows why, but we have theories as to why she did it.  It was a troubling time for him, and still is.  Saturday night, after the memorial service for her on Friday, we had a terrible storm come blowing through.  We were watching a movie on television when we heard a loud crash and felt the house shake, as if a tree hit the house.  I went outside in the storm, mainly cause of army training, and was inspecting the house.  I didn't see anything abnormal, so i went around the garage and was heading to look at the back.  I looked back towards the spot where she shot herself, and felt an eerie presence.  I could almost see the outline of her, standing in front of the shed, arms clasped together, looking at me.  Needless to say i was a bit freaked, but continued on and didn't mention anything to anyone.  Monday, while cleaning out her vehicle to get ready to sell it, I walked around back and saw a blue heron standing on the shore next to the pond adjacent to the house.  The blue Heron was her favorite bird, and she had many pictures around the house.  I know now that her presence will be at that house for a good long time.  Will be a time until i'm comfortable at that house again.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Saturday night visit
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22 2011 - 06:09PM »
I have hear other stories like that too, It seems that people that committed suicide tend to stay around awhile......   I'm sure the place has a creepy feeling.   ter
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23 2011 - 12:39PM »
Amazing story...thank you for sharing and I am sorry for your families loss.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Apr 25 2011 - 08:22AM »
Thank you gina.  This, coupled with other things that have happened, has left me emotionally drained.  Too much death in ten years. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!