Author Topic: The story of Alcatraz and it's many ghosts!!  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
The story of Alcatraz and it's many ghosts!!
« on: Dec 31 2007 - 02:20AM »
Now this is a very interesting story all on it's own even without the ghosties. But if you won't give up around the middle of the article and stop reading it then you will get the added bonus of reading all about the many ghosties that have b[float=right][/float] een seen and/or heard at the old prison. Starting with one ghost ...or what I would consider possibly a demon.....who was there early on and actually took the life of a prisoner. The article will elude to the fact that it could have been a guard that got tired of hearing the man scream but really what kind of man would kill another man just to make him shut up? And what then was the prisoner screaming about in the first place? I mean the article says that the prisoner screamed on thru the night and then suddenly silence was heard. If he screamed on thru the night then what was that about and why ..if the guard had it in him to kill just to shut the guy up ....why then did he wait and listen to it into the night.  Of course there was no absolute times mentioned but to me it just doesn't add up that it would have been a guard. So there....that's my opinion....so read the story and give me your opinion ......and if you don't have the same opinion as me...all the better. I love it when someone has a different opinion than mine!   :Y:   I think that everyone will really enjoy this article though.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

The many ghosts of Alcatraz!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: The story of Alcatraz and it's many ghosts!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31 2007 - 08:15AM »
I didn't read this yet but I just read something (may be the same thing) about a guy that was locked up in "The Box" for solitary confinement.  He keep screeming and yelling about a black figure in his cell with him, then the screeming stopped in the middle of the night, and he was found dead in the morning.  Strangled to death, if I remember right......In a one man cell? cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The story of Alcatraz and it's many ghosts!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01 2008 - 09:35PM »
Yes that is correct. Some thought that a guard must have sneeked in and killed the guy bcause he was annoyed at the screaming but none have ever admitted to it.  From my not-so-limited experience with these things there is almost always some talk as to who (which guard) actually did the strangling. For 2 reasons ...if the guard was a heartless and evil person then he is usually proud of what he did and wants to gain notoriety as this cruel type that cannot be played with. If the guard was not evil but just an intolerant individual who lost control from the constant screaming then this type of person almost assuredly talks to someone about what he did from guilt and the need to unburden himself. There was neither of these. Now as those of us who believe in all possibilities know there are other options. Perhaps there was a human there who was possessed by an evil entity....but this would certainly have been noticeable to one or more of the others who would also nearly always have talked about it either then or some time down the line when they felt enough time had passed that they felt safe again. But this never came about as far as anything that I have ever read. It just seems that the simplest explanation for this and other strangeness that is attached to this island is that there was and/or is an evil there that has no human form and does not need a set of keys to come and go. There are other prisons that are just as ruthless as Alcatraz.....most are not as lonely or isolated but they are heinous. We don't see the majority of those who are released spending the rest of their years in mental facilities or completely secluded from the rest of the population. POW's are put through torture and isolation for years at a time and do not come home as wrecked and defeated as the men who came from Alcatraz in only a few years. I believe T.A.P.S. went to Alcatraz didn't they? Did anyone see that episode? Is it on YOUTUBE? I would be interested in knowing what they found.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com