Author Topic: Chupacabra in Nuevo Laredo  (Read 2622 times)

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
Chupacabra in Nuevo Laredo
« on: Aug 15 2009 - 07:27PM »
Could the fabled Chupacabra have been sighted in Nuevo Laredo? Yes, according to a Laredo family who says a camera on their ranch caught a clear picture of the creature. But could the sighting be exactly what the family claims it to be?

“I was trying to figure it out it was something.”

“I told my daughter we're never gonna stay at the ranch when its dark.”

They're still shocked by the image they say was caught on a camera at their Nuevo Laredo ranch.

The couple who doesn’t want to be identified says the eyes of the creature creeping through the night hasn't left their minds.

“It grabbed my attention and I started looking into that and I said it was probably the same animal they’re considering the Chupacabra.”

The picture, he says was given to him by an uncle who oversees the ranch, and claims it clearly shows a deer running for its life.

What's unclear is if the picture originally came from the Nuevo Laredo ranch at all.

We looked on line and found hundreds of pages dedicated to the Chupacabra, including a few displaying that picture posted months prior to this sighting.

It joins dozens of videos and stories shared by people around the world.

But regardless of its place and time of origin, the picture still gains attention.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen anything like that. I’ll just say that never at all.”

“I have heard of it on many occasions but I certainly don’t believe. Its a cute a story though.”

For those who claim to have seen it, the proof is in the picture.

“Just to know what they exist because its obvious its there in the picture.”

The Laredo residents say they have several ranches in Nuevo Laredo and here in Webb County but say they haven’t seen any activity on any other cameras.
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: Chupacabra in Nuevo Laredo
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16 2009 - 08:45AM »
Man that is one weird looking creature for sure. Who knows if it is real or not, time will tell.

Offline nofearparanormalsociety

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04 2011 - 01:52PM »
Thank you for this! i have been trying to remember what that thing was called! creepy for sure!
 ter
~ No Fear, No Doubt~ Chip Coffey
<3<3<3Trevor&Kay<3<3<3

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05 2011 - 05:27PM »
Caught a 'clear picture' my ASS  :laugh: