Author Topic: Bachelors Grove closed?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline cubbyblue911

• Mere Mortal
Bachelors Grove closed?
« on: Jul 05 2011 - 01:26AM »
I was in the area of the cemetery a few days ago and decided I would just take a drive past the place to see what all the hype was about. I drove past the path into the woods and saw a chain sign saying closed. It was around 11am so its wasn't as if I'd be trespassing. I'm going to be in the area again this week and I want to stop and see Bachelors Grove. All I need to know is if I can get to it without risk of a ticket lol. I would not appreciate that

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Bachelors Grove closed?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05 2011 - 08:22AM »
I was in the area of the cemetery a few days ago and decided I would just take a drive past the place to see what all the hype was about. I drove past the path into the woods and saw a chain sign saying closed. It was around 11am so its wasn't as if I'd be trespassing. I'm going to be in the area again this week and I want to stop and see Bachelors Grove. All I need to know is if I can get to it without risk of a ticket lol. I would not appreciate that

The Grove and Forest Preserve are open to the public, the sign you saw means the path (road) is closed to traffic.....Been there for ages.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.