Author Topic: Looking for pictures  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Looking for pictures
« on: Aug 29 2011 - 11:30AM »
I'm looking for more pictures of this odd tree structure, it's way back in the woods to the west of the graveyard.  I want pictures both new and older, especially older.   I'm doing a bit of research on them. 

Thanks

Ghost
 cher
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
Re: Looking for pictures
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31 2011 - 03:23PM »
Ghost I've come across this before. It looks like some kinda of hunting structure or shelter for a homeless person? I found some beer cans and food cans in there so that is the most I can make of it. It could be from some kids partying out in the woods I am not sure though. It is past the creek and well correct? I have some pics I need to dig up

Found them, sorry they are small they we're taken on a cell phone. My camera batteries kept dying at the grove :/
« Last Edit: Aug 31 2011 - 03:30PM by DJBLOCK »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31 2011 - 07:21PM »
Thanks DJBLOCK, all sizes of pictures are fine, when where these taken?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31 2011 - 11:56PM »
Some time in March from what I can recall. My Fiance took them on her cell phone/emailed them to me. Mar 28 is the date but it could have been a few days prior.

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10 2011 - 01:15AM »
Sorry to bump this. Could you possibly share some research with me? Im dying to know what relevance these structures have.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Oct 10 2011 - 12:12PM »
Sorry to bump this. Could you possibly share some research with me? Im dying to know what relevance these structures have.

It pertains to who or "what" builds them....... What being a key word    cho