Author Topic: Any one for another a Waverly trip?  (Read 6047 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Any one for another a Waverly trip?
« on: Mar 03 2010 - 05:47PM »
Last years trip was GREAT  and I would like to set up another Private Paranormal Investigations at Waverly again, and I need to know how many people would be interested.  I don't want that many either, smaller is better...maybe 12 -14 only.  On these trips we get the whole building to our self's, to do anything we want!

The main problem with these trips is scheduling the date that will work for all, and If that's not hard enough it all has to be prepaid before we even schedule a night.  The trips for the private tours are scheduled Sunday - Thursday only and go very fast, it's $100.00 per person. 

So if your really interested we need to come up with the money, then get the date scheduled. Once we have $1000.00 we can call and see what dates are free.  Now if it works out that you paid and then we can't get a date where you can go...you will get your $100.00 back.

Here is a link to there site:

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/tours.htm

here is a link to our last years trip:

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=1575.0
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Any one for another a Waverly trip?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04 2010 - 12:52AM »
Depending on the month and day, I'd be interested... I wasn't able to go to the last one, but I'm definitely up for tromping around Waverly.
Loading Signature...

Offline Chicagopri

• Mere Mortal
  • Ursula Kalin Founder of Chicagopri
    • Chicago Paranormal Rearch Institute
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13 2010 - 08:00AM »
I would love to go..when are you planning this?
Chicago Paranormal Research Institute focuses on proving  claims of the paranormal through thorough investigations

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13 2010 - 12:45PM »
I would love to go..when are you planning this?

It's still in the works...Waverly is always so hard to setup because we need to pay before we get a date.  Pretty hard to setup that we  :)

Just keep a eye on this link to keep up to date on it.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Apr 14 2010 - 01:44PM »
That would be sweet. But money is the key..... something I dont have a lot of right now.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline cubcadet128

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Apr 19 2010 - 11:11AM »
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted! I was looking through this site and came upon this discussion. I went ahead and ordered tickets for Dawn, Brady and I the first day you could order tickets, which I think was January 4th? I had to call like 30 times because I kept getting a busy signal. I finally got through and we got the date we wanted. I also called down there a week ago to see about a 2 hour paranormal tour, and they said that they are all booked for the 2010 season. Can you believe that? Already booked and it's the middle of April? I don't know how reserving the building works, but can that still be done even though they are booked already? Maybe next year we can go if you decide to rent Waverly again, it would be cool to be the only ones in there! Anyways Take Care!
99% Persperation, 1% Inspiration

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #6 on: Apr 22 2010 - 03:03PM »
Y teres, we are going in June. I can't wait.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Apr 22 2010 - 03:18PM »
Y teres, we are going in June. I can't wait.

I wanted to too, but kind of hard to raise the $1000.00 to reserve it.

Oh well. have fun and take lot's of pic's! 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 22 2010 - 07:39PM »
I missed the last one Ghost and I'm not gonna miss the next one. Getting ready to make a career change. Can ya believe it? At my age! But this is one of the reasons. Cause I will be able to make plans AND PAY for em! LOL  Anyway just don't leave me out when you guys are ready. I will go or die getting there!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline cubcadet128

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Apr 23 2010 - 03:31PM »
Oh yes, this is definitley a place that you don't want to miss, even if you visit it once, it's still worth it to see it. They want to renovate it and turn it into a 5 star hotel (I think), there are several plans that I have heard for it. I want to see it in it's current state. I think it's cooler that way. These are some pictures from July 2009 when Dawn and I went down there. The pictures consist of death tunnel, the electro-shock therapy room, the building. Definitley worth seeing.
99% Persperation, 1% Inspiration

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Apr 23 2010 - 03:44PM »
Oh yes, this is definitley a place that you don't want to miss, even if you visit it once, it's still worth it to see it. They want to renovate it and turn it into a 5 star hotel (I think), there are several plans that I have heard for it. I want to see it in it's current state. I think it's cooler that way. These are some pictures from July 2009 when Dawn and I went down there. The pictures consist of death tunnel, the electro-shock therapy room, the building. Definitley worth seeing.

Wow David,

In picture one I see that luxurious S10 again, and that was a Chevy right?
  wh

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #11 on: Feb 21 2011 - 12:04PM »
*sigh* I'd love to visit Waverly. It's actually one of my goals in life lol <3 <3 i love ghosts and haunted places but well i don't know of any Ghost tours here in Virginia. One of these days i also want to get to Illinois....... - -' such is the fate of a girl who has yet to find a way to travel state wise XD
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!

Offline Badgegirl007

• Mere Mortal
  • no oiuja boards are allowed in my home period
    • my facebook
« Reply #12 on: Mar 31 2011 - 09:14PM »
I'll go, if it's may or later, and not may 20
Who am I to say demons and Ghosts exist? Who is anyone to say? No one has the answer, and those that don't believe chose so because they are scared to

Offline mjb

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Oct 03 2011 - 03:14AM »
Last years trip was GREAT  and I would like to set up another Private Paranormal Investigations at Waverly again, and I need to know how many people would be interested.  I don't want that many either, smaller is better...maybe 12 -14 only.  On these trips we get the whole building to our self's, to do anything we want!

The main problem with these trips is scheduling the date that will work for all, and If that's not hard enough it all has to be prepaid before we even schedule a night.  The trips for the private tours are scheduled Sunday - Thursday only and go very fast, it's $100.00 per person. 

So if your really interested we need to come up with the money, then get the date scheduled. Once we have $1000.00 we can call and see what dates are free.  Now if it works out that you paid and then we can't get a date where you can go...you will get your $100.00 back.

I have been on 3 public investigations at Waverly. I would love to go on a private one. I am off Sunday and Monday nights. If everyone wants to go on another night let me know and I will try to take the night off work.
Here is a link to there site:

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/tours.htm

here is a link to our last years trip:

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=1575.0
« Last Edit: Oct 03 2011 - 11:40PM by mjb »

Offline mjb

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Oct 03 2011 - 11:41PM »
Let me know. I am very interested in going