Author Topic: GHOSTLY HOUSE FROM THE 1950s  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Graveyard Hound

• Mere Mortal
GHOSTLY HOUSE FROM THE 1950s
« on: Sep 23 2011 - 04:10PM »
I was doing some reading and came across an article citing the apperance of a "ghostly farnhouse, complete with a white picket fence, made several apperances at the cemetery in the 1950s. Any info would be appreciated and no, I have no idea who the two headed ghost is supposed to be.
"Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe and either addictive and/or dangerous" HOUSE
"Could pain medication cause an orgasm? HOUSE
"I'm the lucky one because he didn't die? What about him?" HOUSE

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
Re: GHOSTLY HOUSE FROM THE 1950s
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24 2011 - 10:19AM »
i think the 2-headed ghost was supposedly seen emerging from the pond/lagoon by an elderly couple. many people think it was the farmer and his horse, whose apparitions have been seen multiple times by that same pond. the angle in which they saw it might have made it appear to be a 2-headed monster, the horse giving it the "monster" shape.

and idk much about the house except what you said and that people claim to see a glowing light in the front window.
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25 2011 - 05:47AM »

there is a good amount of talk regarding the farmhouse on this site..and a few photos possibly capturing it.
DARMAR

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27 2013 - 06:11PM »
Andy posted a picture of the farmhouse, located inside of the cemetery. It has lots of details, you can even see the square tiles on the roof, a door windows, etc. The house wasn't visible when we were there, he found it later when looking at the pictures. I'm going to try to post it for you.

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27 2013 - 06:14PM »
Sorry, I have the pictre but I don't see a browse button on here where I can upload it from my photos. That certainly would make sense, to have that feature so we can post pics...