Author Topic: Reviewed Pictures From Previous Posting, Might have something!  (Read 1643 times)

Offline gzuhs

• Mere Mortal
I'm a new member, and I mainly joined  because I was browsing some of the posts here from members, and on one of the posts by Hyme29, they posted a link to their Photobucket album of BGC, and browsed through them. Some caught my eye and saved them and blew them up on my computer, and then highlighted what I found interesting or out of the ordinary. cho  Maybe it's just me, but you can all take a look and see what you think.  You might have to save the pictures and zoom them out on your computer as I did.
« Last Edit: Oct 11 2011 - 07:54PM by gzuhs »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Well, they all do look like face, and that one in the tree is really cool..... It's just so hard to tell if images like that are paranormal or just matrixing though.  Either way you have a good eye for catching them.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline hyme29

• Mere Mortal
wow i just seen this post!!! crazy how when more eyes look more stuff is found.... good finds !!!