Author Topic: Devil/BeeKeeper/Spirits/Wolf-Devil Man -3 BEST PICTURES!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline MissGoogly

• Mere Mortal

Recently, my brother & his wife had visited this B.G site.
He sent me 3 pictures to over look them & to see if I seen anything & well....JUST LOOK FOR YOUR SELF!  gri

On the first picture, I didn't see anything. Correct me if I'm wrong. It was just very clear!

On the second picture, near the fence is a figure that looks like "he/she" is wearing a black hoodie but with blonde hair. Sort of sticking its head out from the tall grass.
Following that...on your top right [in the tree area on top] it looks like a wolf/devil. you could clearly see his horns & eyes & mouth & see the circular part for his head!

3rd Picture, the most freaakiest one to my brother and me.
Clearly as soon as you view this picture, you could see a "BEEKEEPER" standing either looking towards my brother or walking away. It looks like he has a brown "bag" thing over his head. You could definitely see the whole body of him. To me, I feel that he is carrying a grim reaper stick in his hand. Thats what it looks like to me.

The first left tombstone right there, there is a spirit where he is resting on the rock but his head is tilted towards my brother. Its very blurry in that spot as well!

Near the beekeeper man to your right a bit, its a darker shadow. it looks like a man with an old fashion hat that sort of peeking out from the grass.

Literally, on the left next to that "MAN" you could see the structural face of a demon.

This is what I clearly have seen. Maybe, its all an imagination.
Definitely, leave your input of what you think! Hope you guys enjoy this!!

BTW, right before my brother snapped these pictures, he sat down on one of those tombstones.
He feels that he woke all these spirits up by doing so.

PLEASE, LEAVE COMMENTS!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Devil/BeeKeeper/Spirits/Wolf-Devil Man -3 BEST PICTURES!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19 2011 - 10:31AM »
Thank you for sharing you photo's.... I download all three to my Hard drive already so I could enhance them and try a few things.
But looking briefly I do see some things of interest, after I do a little work I'll post my findings.

And thanks again for posting.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline MissGoogly

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19 2011 - 10:44AM »
Sounds good, g.
Thanks for looking!!

I clearly see shit, but my brother thinks im looney!

Offline Exodus

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Storm Chasers
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20 2011 - 02:10AM »
I don't see a thing, in any of the pictures.  Perhaps repost them with marking that show what/where you are talking about . . .

Offline Attic Ghost

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22 2011 - 10:37PM »
I can't say that I see anything in any of the photos either.  Reposting and circling the area would be a great help if you can.