Author Topic: 1st Bachelors's grove visit 10/22-11 with photos  (Read 1611 times)

Offline teribeier

• Mere Mortal
1st Bachelors's grove visit 10/22-11 with photos
« on: Oct 22 2011 - 11:31PM »
today was my first visit to Bachelors Grove. I am really interested in the paranormal but am also somewhat afraid of it. Anyway I took about 20 pictures. After looking at them two or three showed a face on a tree next to the tombstone in the background. I don't know if you would chalk it up to the light hitting in a certain way but I can tell you that the pictures were taken very close together but the faces are significantly different. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon. The last photo doest show any faces and that's when two women were walking by.Let me know what you think of these or if anyone has gotten this same type of pic at this location. Thanks and enjoy. I hope he (it)didn't follow me home
« Last Edit: Oct 24 2011 - 11:53AM by teribeier »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: 1st Bachelors's grove visit 10/22-11 with photos
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23 2011 - 12:43AM »
Cool, you got it posted, which means I fixed the posting problem!   :Y:

I do see what your talking about, but it's so faint it's hard to tell what it may or may not be?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline luckie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24 2011 - 05:07AM »
where?? I cant see it

Offline teribeier

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24 2011 - 12:03PM »
it's on the tree to the right of the headstone and a little upward.

I posted another photo from a different pic that day. 4th picture. You will need to zoom. The location would be on the left. Not the 1st big tree but the smaller darker one next to it. Look to the bottom of that tree trunk just above where the brush starts. On the left there is an image of a woman's head and right next to her either a dog or wolf. There seem to be images further up the tree too. Oh yeah and a little creepy skull underneath them both that's in the brush. I don't really think the skull is anything though.hope you see what I'm seeing.
i'm starting to wonder if spirits live in trees and plants. Maybe get energy from them. something to think about.

Offline teribeier

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24 2011 - 08:54PM »
I found something else with that last picture I posted. I rotated it to be upside down. The face of the lady and the wolf now look like a man and a demon of some sort. Directly below that There is a huge image , head and body of what looks to be a civil war soldier? I say that because of the cap. If anyone wants me to email these pictures directly to them I will. Its better if you can zoom in and rotate.. I'm just trying to make sense of this. My friends say you could make just about anything out of all the trees and brush, but I'm seeing much more than I'm posting. I think that cemetery is so full of lost souls it's incredible.