Author Topic: Casting a new parnormal TV show  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Casting a new parnormal TV show
« on: Oct 25 2011 - 03:43PM »
A friend of mine received this email. I'm just passing it on. This could be your chance to be on TV!

I received this email from a producer of Paranormal Challenge last night and thought I would share it:  Please feel free to contact them.

paranormalshow2011@gmail.com<mailto:paranormalshow2011@gmail.com>>
Date: October 25, 2011 2:48:50 AM CDT
Subject: Re: new casting opportunity

NOW CASTING: People who have FIRST HAND experience with GHOST sightings at school.

Robert Mazza Casting (Paranormal Challenge), Mark Burnett (Apprentice, Survivor, etc), Jarrett Creative Group (Celebrity Ghost Stories) and the Syfy cable TV network are seeking high school and college age students as well as alumni who have come face to face with paranormal activity on their school campuses. If you have witnessed a first hand experience with ghosts, hauntings or other unexplained phenomena in your classrooms... In your dorm... In locker rooms or on athletic fields... We may want to tell your story and recreate it on television. We are interested in hearing stories from students current and past as well as from any parents or faculty.

Submit a brief explanation of your story and as much detailed contact information about anyone else you may know who has also seen or experienced the ghost.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Oct 25 2011 - 03:47PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Casting a new parnormal TV show
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26 2011 - 06:13PM »
It couldn't find the part that says you must antagonize the ghosts and run and scream like little girls when something happens?  Maybe there changing there format?   :giggle2:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26 2011 - 08:32PM »
It couldn't find the part that says you must antagonize the ghosts and run and scream like little girls when something happens?  Maybe there changing there format?   :giggle2:

This is for the SyFy Network, not the travel channel. I understnd Zak has nothing to do with this.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Graveyard Hound

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27 2011 - 11:40PM »
Let's see, SyFy is putting it on, so it's flawed from the get-go. Ghosts in schools, a real way to screw-up the teaching process, as how many have really dealt with a ghost? Waving hands over here. I do so admire what t.v. can do for 2 plumbers, girls in "tight jeans" and the rest, well, I'm not sure  but it can't be good. :lol6:
"Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe and either addictive and/or dangerous" HOUSE
"Could pain medication cause an orgasm? HOUSE
"I'm the lucky one because he didn't die? What about him?" HOUSE

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28 2011 - 10:50AM »
I'm for an all girl ghosthunter team dressed in tight jeans and tube or tank tops!  :97: :praying:

:giggle2: