Author Topic: Axe Man's Bridge?  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
Axe Man's Bridge?
« on: Nov 01 2011 - 01:04AM »
I was researching some underground paranormal hotspots on the south side of chicago and came across Axe Man's bridge? A couple of my friends went on a little trip to go there and after some trouble trying to find it I think we did. Anybody else visit this location or heard anything? When we went there my friends got "bored" because they dont appreciate silence and research, so no real happenings.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Axe Man's Bridge?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01 2011 - 05:53PM »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
Re: Axe Man's Bridge?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01 2011 - 08:07PM »
Yes exactly. It is moderately difficult to find, even though it is supposedly close to the road. Im still not sure if i found the specific location because the bridge is no longer there. This is the video I saw that caught my interest. The story to my knowledge in a nutshell was a husband who murdered his family with an axe then was shot down by police running down a trail by the bridge. I am interested because I have heard it is a good location for seeking the paranormal.
As far as the stories of people performing "satanic" activity go, I am not to concerned.