Author Topic: Odd Orb at Hull house...  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
Odd Orb at Hull house...
« on: Nov 04 2011 - 06:37PM »
This photo was taken at the Hull House in Chicago. I have always been very skeptical on orbs but this one really caught my attention. Notice the odd colored orb left of the brick wall above the bush. If you zoom in on it you can see a very distinct face. I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Any insight?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Odd Orb at Hull house...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04 2011 - 07:33PM »
It does look rather odd. I'd venture to say that it is a piece of dust/dirt on the camera lens. Ghost1 posted this link somewhere else on the Forum but I couldn't find it http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/htmlfiles/Orbs%20centre.html

It is interesting reading.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline teribeier

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05 2011 - 11:54AM »
That's interesting. I have a friend at work who just showed me a picture of an orb that was taken in her boyfriends backyard in Lincolnshire. like you said when you zoom in you can see a face. Her picture showed the face of a woman. I've only seen the one picture, but she said he has more of them, different faces. IMO, it looks like an orb.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06 2011 - 08:59PM »
Im still not sure, if it is dust or a bug or anything that most orbs are, the facial figure just a coincidence?