Author Topic: from 11/3....opinions please  (Read 1291 times)

Offline reptilequeen

• Mere Mortal
from 11/3....opinions please
« on: Nov 06 2011 - 03:13PM »
So, i went to bachelor's grove for my first time on 11/3. I got a few strange pictures and just wanted a few opinions on them.

So, I just noticed this one today. I don't have the best software in the world for looking at these things closer, but I cropped the image so you can see what i'm talking about. When I zoom in on this, it kind of looks like a figure with a face standing next to the tree. The lighting isn't ideal but it's definitely strange. If anyone would like to zoom in on it and tell me what you think, I would appreciate it. I might just be seeing things because i want to :D

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: from 11/3....opinions please
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06 2011 - 03:20PM »
Hi, and welcome to the site!    :051bye:

It looks like a face, could you upload the full sized un-edited picture for enhancement?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline teribeier

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06 2011 - 05:54PM »
Hi Reptile Queen. I really like your picture. It looks like a little boy with a cap on to me. I think I see the upper torso also. good one!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06 2011 - 06:16PM »
Hi, and welcome to the site!    :051bye:

It looks like a face, could you upload the full sized un-edited picture for enhancement?

I agree. My old eyes can't see anything from the posted picture.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.