Author Topic: Ghost Sex At Ohio Haunted House  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Ghost Sex At Ohio Haunted House
« on: Nov 07 2011 - 12:05PM »
I can't copy & paste and there is no embed code so you'll have to read the story and see the video here..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/ohio-house-haunted-by-sex-obsessed-ghosts_n_1070127.html

There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
Re: Ghost Sex At Ohio Haunted House
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09 2011 - 07:09PM »
Ghosts getting it on? Hmm, sketchy if you ask me. If you think of all the ideas and reasoning behind spirits roaming the earth, why would they be interested in getting it on? I guess certain desires never go away!

Offline Graveyard Hound

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27 2011 - 11:49PM »
I seriously doubt it, regardless what one might present it, produce a "real ghost" and let me ask him/her/it what a good lay is like once you become a ghost. Heck, it might be better as a ghost than as a mortal. How about mortals having sex with ghosts. Now there is a novel idea. We just need a willing ghost, an eager participant, birth control systems must be in use by at least party. :lol6: Bye Just somebody get me when it starts the shows. bo bo
"Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe and either addictive and/or dangerous" HOUSE
"Could pain medication cause an orgasm? HOUSE
"I'm the lucky one because he didn't die? What about him?" HOUSE

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28 2011 - 10:46AM »
Incubus or Succubus??
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.