Author Topic: Ghosts? Photos from Hull House  (Read 1435 times)

Offline loopyear

• Mere Mortal
Ghosts? Photos from Hull House
« on: Nov 07 2011 - 11:07PM »
My friends and I visited the Hull House last year and took multiple pictures, in a couple there is this blur in the photo, so I'm wondering if you think it's caused from something paranormal or not.  Here are two of the photos with the blur and one of the normal photos without it.
« Last Edit: Nov 07 2011 - 11:13PM by loopyear »

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Ghosts? Photos from Hull House
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08 2011 - 09:37AM »
I'll tell you what it could have been..

The girls in the first photo appear to be wearing heavy jackets & coats. So, I venture to say that the photos were taken in the late fall or winter. Your camera was cold and a misty condensation formed on the lens, or if a film camera on the film itself. Similar to when people that wear glasses come in from the cold outside. By the time you took the third picture the condensation evaporated.

If it was a digital, check your pictures after you take them. It would have been nice to have several pictures seconds apart to compare. If an anomaly is in one picture and not there seconds later you might have something.

Good ghost hunting!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.