Author Topic: Ghost Hunting Clothes question  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Ghost Hunting Clothes question
« on: Nov 26 2011 - 06:51PM »
If you died and you were waiting for someone to show up to guide you to   your just desserts… would you willingly interact with someone dressed   all in black?

Yes.

No.

I don't know.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
Re: Ghost Hunting Clothes question
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27 2011 - 01:02PM »
I would say yes! Why not? :P But me being the Freek I am, I would read their body language and try to read their intentions before interacting.

Offline Graveyard Hound

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27 2011 - 11:25PM »
Assuming I knew I was dead, which isn't always a tip-off that something is coming for you to lead you on to nasty things you have to endure through eternity, I mean if "something" is coming to get you, as if you have any choice to go anywhere, good or bad, why complain, the "thing" is just a guide, so stop complaining and go along like a sheep to the   slaughter. bo
"Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe and either addictive and/or dangerous" HOUSE
"Could pain medication cause an orgasm? HOUSE
"I'm the lucky one because he didn't die? What about him?" HOUSE

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28 2011 - 10:43AM »
Assuming I knew I was dead, which isn't always a tip-off that something is coming for you to lead you on to nasty things you have to endure through eternity, I mean if "something" is coming to get you, as if you have any choice to go anywhere, good or bad, why complain, the "thing" is just a guide, so stop complaining and go along like a sheep to the   slaughter. bo

Yes, but if you lead a less than honorable life, wouldn't you be afraid that your guide wasn't taking you to where you wanted to go. Some people carry guilt all their lives for something that was beyond their control. Wouldn't they not want to go with the guide for fear of going somewhere they don't want to go? Maybe they feel they don't deserve to go to the "good place" and refuse to go. Is it really a guide?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.