Author Topic: Possible orbs and mist? Pics taken 12/2  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Ixxy

• Mere Mortal
Possible orbs and mist? Pics taken 12/2
« on: Dec 02 2011 - 07:34PM »
Hello!

This is my first time ever posting on these forums, so excuse me if I don't post the pictures correctly, but I'll do my best.

Anyway, I've been a visitor at BG as well as a lurker on these forums for a while but I never got around to bringing a nicer camera other than my phone with me to the cemetery. I finally did today, along with my friend.  It was very cold, barely any wind, and we were the only ones there the entire time. We caught what we think are a few orbs and some mist. I've gotten a few pictures of my breath fogging up the shot and it is much more opaque and wispy than the stuff that shows up in the pictures, but it's still possible it could be just that.

Anyway, here are some pictures of orbs and such. The pictures are totally unedited, only resized a little. I use an 8.2 megapixel digital camera, if that helps.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of these, or if you see anything else that we didn't manage to spot!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Possible orbs and mist? Pics taken 12/2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04 2011 - 08:11PM »
I'll add some fuel to the fire (seeing things in pictures)!

(top picture)Did you notice the 2 figures behind the fence just right of center. They look like a tall and short hooded figure with the taller figure holding the shorter figure's hand.

The second picture looks interesting. It looks like the orb is coming out of the ground.

Like most ghost investigators I don't think much of orb pictures, especially when the picture is taken with a flash. Now show me a picture of an orb that is giving off light and/or a heat signature then my interest level goes up.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ixxy

• Mere Mortal
Re: Possible orbs and mist? Pics taken 12/2
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05 2011 - 04:24PM »
The orb you said that was coming out of the ground, I assume you meant the bright pink thing? That was actually just a beheaded barbie doll in a bright pink dress laying by the gates. I just spotted the bluish orb above the ground in the far left of the picture.

And I totally understand with the orbs, they could very well be little dust particles or debris since I had my flash on. But I figured I'd at least give it a try. I'll definitely give the first picture a look where you said you spotted the two hooded figures, though. Thanks! :D