Author Topic: hey...  (Read 1862 times)

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
hey...
« on: Dec 14 2011 - 07:32PM »
okay.... so i'm wondering about something. Moving Cold spots, that follow you. Is that paranormal XD It's 80 degrees in our house but there are this cold spots sometimes, they hang in mid air in small space. It's not like a draft or anything the rest of the room is warm but these cold spots seem to cling a while then vanish.

Do you think this is anything to do with a presence or the parnormal? 
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: hey...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14 2011 - 09:59PM »
Paranormal? Possibly. Try to get a thermometer into the cold spot and get a temperature reading. Document the time, temperature reading location (where in the room and height) and notate about the weather outside. If you can get a compass (boy scout type) see if it points North. Does it point towards the cold spot? Does it spin around? Put the compass in the cold spot and see what happens. Document everything. Try to see if there is a pattern to the cold spots. Get some talcum powder and blow it into the air of the cold spot. It may show a draft that you can't feel.

After you rule out everything, then it is paranormal. Is it a ghost? Who knows? It is something that can't be explained easily.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Zim

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15 2011 - 08:49PM »
If the spot is moving as you do that sounds pretty paranormal, natural cold spots .. air leaks around doors and windows, air from the back of the refrigerator and so fourth, don't follow you!   
 Get a temp gun if you can.  cher

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15 2011 - 09:43PM »
Thank you guys so much :D i will look into it and take down notes! you've been very helpful :3
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15 2011 - 11:59PM »
DITO...... have have a temp gun if you need to borrow one.

If the spot is moving as you do that sounds pretty paranormal, natural cold spots .. air leaks around doors and windows, air from the back of the refrigerator and so fourth, don't follow you!   
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16 2011 - 11:11AM »

Yes they can. The easiest way to explain it is.. think of Nascar racing. Cars "draft" other cars to conserve fuel. A cold spot COULD follow you around for the same reason. It is following your draft.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.