Author Topic: Casting Call  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Casting Call
« on: Dec 18 2011 - 04:53AM »
Do you watch Ghost Hunters Academy or Ghost Hunters International?   Have you ever wanted to work alongside one of your favorite paranormal   investigators on these SyFy shows? Well, you just might have that   chance.
Pilgrim Studios, the largest reality television production company in   Los Angeles, is looking for paranormal investigators, researchers, team   leaders and tech experts in a nationwide search. You don’t need to   reside in Rhode Island where many TAPS members reside. You can reside in   any state.
You’ve watched Jason, Grant and the rest of the TAPS family   investigate the paranormal from Rhode Island to Romania. Now YOU have a   chance to join one of our Ghost Hunters teams!
The SYFY network and Pilgrim Films and Television invite you to apply   for a position as an investigator, researcher, team leader or tech   expert on one of our Ghost Hunters franchises. You have knowledge and   experience that could make you the perfect ghost hunter. So contact   producers now!

Clickety here
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Casting Call
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18 2011 - 05:39PM »
Nope, never watch any of them...I hat those kind of shows, they give the real people a bad name if you ask me.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Swampertchamp

• Mere Mortal
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Swampertchamp?feature=mhee
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01 2012 - 06:17PM »
I don't really watch that show, but that sounds pretty cool!  :*:

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21 2012 - 08:58AM »
i use to watch those shows then they became so silly........rather do my own hunting