Video and Audio Files > General Video & Audio Board (NON-PARANORMAL)

Unknown sounds heard globally

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ghost1:
Here it is again in Germany, this time the sound resonates so much it's setting off car alarms.  cho

Strange noises January 20th 2012 - Earth groaning in Germany

Colleen2510:
My grandma had a German Shephard that would howl all night the night before someone in our immediate family would die. Not even kidding. It's true. I was too little to have it effect me very much but I've never forgotten it because we lived next to my grandparents and when the dog would howl we would all wake up and go next door to console her. My parents would assure her that he was howling because of a storm on the way or something like that but more than once one of her 13 children passed away within the next 24 hours. So ..... I was always a believer as a child that this dog somehow new something that we couldn't understand.  I still believe animals since the paranormal.....evil and the like but death. Uh ... could that really happen?

Ghost1:
Here you go, got to love it a scientist just said it's just normal sounds... Just ignore it everything is fine?   Kind of weird that it's never been heard before, but yet they say it's normal?    WHAT??????

Strange Noises Reported Around North Battleford 2012

Colleen2510:
I don't have sound right now. I can't wait to hear this. Were have I been? I had no idea.

Unit38:
Any updates on this? I was looking into this a few weeks back but came up with nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version