Author Topic: Unknown sounds heard globally  (Read 5497 times)

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
Re: Unknown sounds heard globally
« Reply #15 on: Mar 23 2012 - 01:10AM »
The only updates I have heard on this was that folks in the Green Bay area of Wisconsin have been hearing loud booms at night.   Not Green Bay proper, but some small town in that area, I want to say Clintonville or something like that, I probably am wrong.  They can't figure the sounds out, I guess they have been having town meetings about it.  Lately I heard they thought it was due to earth noises because of the abnormally warm weather.  But so far they do not know. 

I wonder if they do fracking (sp?) in that area?  But then there would be small earthquakes perhaps? I just do not know.

This is for sure worldwide though, and it is creepy.  Personally, I have heard and have been hearing some weird sounds for some time now.  I know what I hear in my area probably has an explanation, but I have heard some things, that are not the usual sounds.  When I bring it up to somebody else, they have no idea what I heard or what I am talking about. 

I know you all will think that is a bunch of bunk, but I think there is something to this weird earth noises stuff.  I do not know what it is.